MILEPRO LOGÍSTICA ÚLTIMA MILLA SOCIMI, S.A., holder of tax identification number A02766392, is an entity registered in the Madrid Commercial Registry, Volume 41124, Page 120, Sheet M-729186, and domicile in calle Villanueva 2B, Escalera 1, Planta SM, 28001 Madrid (hereafter, “THE COMPANY”).
2. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The controller for the personal data is THE COMPANY. To guarantee adequate management of the processing of your data, THE COMPANY has established a contact e-mail whom you may address for any matter that might arise and who can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by users of this Website may be processed by THE COMPANY for the following purpose: “Contact and management and processing of website users’ queries and requests”. The personal data of users who contact THE COMPANY through any of the contact channels made available through the Website in order to receive queries and/or requests from users will be processed to maintain contact between the parties, manage Website users, provide customer or user service, and manage and process user requests or queries sent via the channels provided for this purpose on our Website.
4. WHAT DATA ARE PROCESSED BY THE COMPANY AND WHAT ARE THEIR SOURCES
The data processed by THE COMPANY as a result of the user’s interactions through our Website come from the following sources:
- Data provided by the user by filling in the forms made available by THE COMPANY or by any other means by which the user communicates with THE COMPANY.
- Data generated as a result of the development, processing, and maintenance of the relationship established between the user and THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY may process personal data of the following types, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identification and contact data (e.g. name and surname, email, postal address, telephone, etc.)
- Other data types. If the Website user provides other types of data in their interactions with THE COMPANY, will these data be processed by the Company, only if their processing is required for the purpose sought. Otherwise, the data will be erased without having been previously stored by THE COMPANY.
5. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA BY THE COMPANY
The processing of your data for the purpose of “Contact and management and processing of Website users’ queries and requests” is based on the management and processing of the legal relationship established between the user and THE COMPANY, that is, on the management of the request, on the maintenance of the contact between the parties, and, if applicable, on the provision of the service requested by the user, as well as, in the legitimate interest of THE COMPANY to respond to queries and requests from users.
6. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
THE COMPANY informs users that, regarding the purpose of data processing “Contact and management and processing of Website users’ queries and requests”, it may transfer data to third parties of the business group who perform functions of, among others, management, control, monitoring of regulatory compliance or auditing in relation to the implementation of the contractual relationship or by legal requirement.
THE COMPANY informs users that do not entail the transfer of their data to third-party entities, except for legal obligation or prior subject consent.
7. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
THE COMPANY will keep your personal data for as long as required for the provision of the service requested and/or to achieve the purpose of the processing sought.
Later, provided that the user has not exercised its right of removal, their data will be duly kept during the applicable legal periods, taking into account the type of the data as well as the purpose of their processing.
In any case, the user may request detailed information about the data retention periods applied at THE COMPANY by contacting at email@example.com.
8. WHAT PERSONAL DATA SHOULD BE PROVIDED
THE COMPANY informs users that, when personal data are obtained through a form made available on our Website, the user must provide at least the data specified as mandatory, in the form in question. If at least those data, which are regarded as mandatory, are not provided, THE COMPANY will be unable to manage the service or the query made by the user.
9. WHAT SHOULD YOU WARRANT BY PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The user warrants that the information provided is true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and is responsible for any harm or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
THE COMPANY informs you that, you must be older than 18 to provide your personal data in any way through our Website. Users who provide data to THE COMPANY through this Website represent and warrant that they are older than 18, and are entirely responsible for this statement.
10. WHAT MEASURES TO WE TAKE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Given THE COMPANY’s interest in ensuring the security and confidentiality of your data, the security measures required for personal data protection have been taken and the technical measures at its disposal have been implemented to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access, and theft of the personal data provided through the Website. In any case, it should be borne in mind that online security measures are not unassailable.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
THE COMPANY informs you that you have the right to receive the confirmation of whether we are processing personal data affecting you or not.
THE COMPANY also informs you that you have the following rights over your personal data:
- Accessing your data: You have the right to access your data to find which personal data concerning you we are processing.
- Requesting the rectification or removal of your data:Under certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you regard as inaccurate and concern you, and are processed by THE COMPANY, as well as the right to request the removal of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Requesting the limitation of the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances, you will have the right to request that we limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data, the limitation of processing of which has been requested for the exercise or defence of claims.
- To the portability of your data: Under certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you and that you have provided to us, in a commonly used structured format that is automatically read, as well as to their transfer by THE COMPANY to another controller.
- Objecting to the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances and for reasons connected to your specific situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will cease to process them unless we must continue to do so for legitimate imperative reasons or for the exercise or defense of potential claims.
Persons may exercise their rights in the form of a written document identified with the reference “Data Protection” accompanying your ID card or equivalent document, on both sides, which must be transmitted to calle Villanueva 2B, Escalera 1, Planta SM, 28001 Madrid or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider that we have failed to respect the exercise of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.